Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Teresa and Glenn's 25th Anniversary Party

Back in May I was invited to photograph Teresa and Glenn's 25th Wedding Anniversary/Teresa's 50th Birthday Party. It was held on the Penthouse Suite level at the Fairmont San Francisco- an A-mazing location! and it was so much fun. They had their old wedding video playing, the original napkins, favors, and cake topper, and it was all set to the backdrop of the Transamerica Building, which is where they went dancing the night they met!

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn- Your photos are amazing! You are so talented! WOW! Love ya girl! ~Adrienne

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with your style! I was just asked to photograph a friends pets which is a first for me so I thought I'd browse and ran into your site. You're completely inspiring!