Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dana and Todd- Wedding at the Fairmont

I had a hard time narrowing my selection of images down for Todd and Dana, and I'd like to think that was because I am such an amazing photographer, but I think it was actually just because they and everyone around them are just so darn cute. They have cute nieces and nephews, make cute funny faces, and love each other cute. So here's a small handful of cuteness highlights from their wedding at the Fairmont in June:



















































This one is my favorite I think. It was near the end of the night and there was lots of other stuff going on but Dana and her dad just had this sweet moment here.




Thanks guys- for the great day, and for all the cute you gave me to work with! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

perfection as always!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

The first picture makes me want to squeal with happiness!!! :)