Friday, October 30, 2009

Rocco {Dog Photography}

Before I did this photo shoot with Rocco, Christine was telling me how she really just simply "loves looking at his face" and I know this isn't any sort of groundbreaking sentiment, but I just keep thinking about what a great sentiment it is- that we can get so much happiness just from looking at someone's face. That's a pretty nice little gift in life.





Rocco is Christine's baby number One. Baby number Two was on the way when we took these pictures a few months ago.




My favorite shot. I love Dan's look of defeat as he tired of trying to get Rocco to do what they wanted him to do.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

love them!!! can't wait to see the rest!

Lizzy said...

This is a beautiful shoot, Robyn (as they all are, but I REALLY like this one)