Friday, January 15, 2010

Ellen and Ted Wedding at Nestldown

I've been so excited to post these pictures (although seeing as how I took a serious break from blogging there for a while, I'm pretty excited to post pretty much anything!) But this wedding in particular is a great one to come back with. Ellen and Ted are beautiful people, with beautiful families and friends, and they got married in the most beautiful place.



































And I'll post some of the reception tomorrow. . . .

7 comments:

Maria said...

sooo pretty! man you take good pictures!

Style Ninja said...

Ah-mazing!! Great work Robyn!

Marcy said...

What an incredible artist! Your images capture the magic of the day, Robyn. We will treasure them and all they evoke for years to come!

Joanne Hobbs said...

These are beautiful! You have capture the essence of this special event. J

Running Girl said...

We keep hearing that these are the "best wedding pictures we've ever seen" from our friends and family. Of course, we have to agree. We're thrilled beyond words!

Unknown said...

They're absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.