Sunday, August 01, 2010

Baby Necklace

I have officially cooked my baby 2 full days longer than the recipe suggested, but I'll gladly take the extra days as I'm of course still trying to cram a million things in before I split in two.

And one of those things was to take some pictures of me wearing this necklace (while pregnant), which I can check off as of today! So thank you baby for waiting.

This is just a silly little thing, but I have loved wearing this necklace while being pregnant. I think I would have loved it no matter what, just cause, holy CUTE. But I love it even more because Shawn's mom wore it when she was pregnant with him! And it just feels fun to be a part of something passed on like that.



2 comments:

jenlinmin said...

Gorgeous! Oh, the necklace too ;)

April B. said...

Love the baby necklace story! You must be Mama Robyn and Papa Shawn by now! Thinking of you and sending aloha :)