Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tavie's Senior Portraits

Octavia is our (Shawn's) like 67th cousin or something . . . ok, it's probably closer to 3rd, but he has so many people in his family and I get so confused as to who fits where-- All I know about Tavie is that she's family, and I think she's fabulous! Shawn's parents came out to visit in August and Tavie came with them. She was about to start her Senior year the day after they got back to Idaho, so we decided to do some Senior Portraits of her on the beach right before they left. I've never actually done Senior Portraits (they just aren't big out here) so I have no idea if I did 'em right :), but I do know that Octavia is an absolutely beautiful girl who has overcome a lot in her life and managed to let that gorgeous smile prevail, and so I was happy I got to take her pictures!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

You Rule!