Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shane, Annie, Matzi and Charlie

Last month I got a chance to photograph these guys. By way of introduction, Annie is a fabulous little girl whose love for her dogs and dad is outweighed only by her love for, and slight obsession with, Dinosaurs. (Just in the few hours I was there, she modeled dinosaur pajamas for me, read a dinosaur book to her dog Matzi, told her dad a story about dinosaurs while they sat on the slide, and began watching "The Land Before Time", a movie about dinosaurs.)
Anyway, I had a great afternoon with them and feel like we got some really beautiful "everyday life" shots. It is those most simple ones, the ones that don't necessarily reflect anything other than what life is like at 5:14 in the afternoon in your house, that are my favorites.






































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore ADORE adore the photo of Matzi the dog, peeking through Annie's legs, with all the feet in the photo. That is just great. It should be HUGE in your studio!