Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 long dogs

Tracy was a client of mine from years ago back when I first started my dog photography business. Tracy's mom Peggy just loved the pictures and has really wanted to do a session herself ever since. Earlier this year Tracy and her brother chipped in to buy a session for her mom for her mom's birthday which was just so sweet and generous of them and her mom was just so excited by the gift. Here's a few from what we did with her and her three Dachshunds- Sarah, Emma and Franchesca- back early in the summer:




I LOVE this one!
















I felt a little funny stamping my logo on these pictures as it seemed a bit of Wiener Dog overkill.


Tracy and her mom.




And this was my ode to E.T. picture :) I even had to give it that faded 80s look to seal the deal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Robyn, these are soo cute. I love the photos of all three "puppies" running on the bridge!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah- thanks Denise! And thanks for leaving a comment- it makes me feel popular :)

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I LOVE these! And so will my mom. The one of Emma in with the stuffed toys is priceless. I adore the one of the 3 of them sitting in a row on the bridge. Thank you so much for this preview -- I can't wait to see more next week!

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as weiner dog overkill. Way to capture all the best faces of these little critters!