Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Birthday!

Sunday was my 31st birthday! I'm pretty sure I love being "in my 30s"- I feel so grown-up. Well I like it all except for the part where I actually have to do grown-up stuff. I'm more a fan of the part where I just sorta feel grown up.
Anyway, it was a fantastic birthday which was celebrated by taking this very interesting walk along Ocean Beach with Liz and Jeremy, the dogs, 100 Native Americans, and Buffalo Bill.


I'm not sure the original Wild West show in 1902 had any Buffalo in it, but this one did.


So after my birthday walk and a nap, we had dinner and chocolate soufflé given by the Becksteads. So so so delicious.
Couldn't have asked for a more perfect and relaxing day. Happy Birthday to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated. Your pix are lovely-- capturing feeling in your photography

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy birthday Robin, Dear Happy Days will come to you all year!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Robyn...making me feel really really old here :) I'll have a cupcake for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Also, those pictures of Tatonka made me snort I was laughing so hard. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated- I can't believe it's been 10 years since our mission! Stephen and I will be moving to Ghana in April. I am just putting a blog together that will give the grand update. Happy B-day wishes- love ur pix. Love Sonya aka Howie/Sis. Howlett