Monday, November 24, 2008

More from Rachel and Brooks

I didn't get to posting the rest of Rachel and Brooks the other day so here's a few more from the reception:








I love these next two pictures- they are so Brooks! He used to be a DJ years ago so he just couldn't stand to be on the other side of the table. He pretty much kicked the DJ out and took over- it was hilarious.




Rachel's Dad with his new son-in-law :)



Also, here are a few from the day before the wedding. They spent the day out on Lake Tahoe with all their family and friends






I love love love this next image of Rachel with all her bridesmaids!










I jumped off the boat to go swimming at one point and immediately got right back on the boat. Man, I hate cold things.





They ended the day over at Sunnyside, with drinks and boys playing games that I'll never quite understand :) I let one of the friends play with my camera and he had a blast!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Robyn!