Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Holly's Birthday is for Lovers

I've never been that great, or even cared to be that great really, at remembering people's birthdays, but there are a few key people's whose I always remember, but lately I've been in this habit the last year or so of forgetting important people's birthdays, and I mean like really important people- people like my mom one year, my dad another and now this year Holly's, my best friend since the age of two! I know- kinda sad!
So I was feeling really bad about not calling Holly on her birthday but I knew there was one thing I could do to make it up to her; I've debated with whether or not I felt that bad. . . . There's this shirt . . . I don't even remember the origins of this shirt- well I do remember it came from a thrift store. Anyway, we both loved it and would both wear it all the time when we lived together. When we no longer lived in the same house, this shirt was a point of concern- who would get the Virginia is for Lovers shirt?!! Well I've had it for the past 7 years now (all the while with Holly checking in occasionally and begging for it) but after this goof-up, I think it will be your turn Holly. I had to take a picture of it first though since I look so dang cute in it :) Anyway, it's on it's way to you; take good care of it and I still want it back in another 7 years.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Holy Hotness!

AJ said...

I totally remember this shirt! In fact, this is how I remember you best! Every time I think of Virginia (admittedly not all the time) I think of you and that shirt! I'm sure you are sad to see it go for a while, but it sounds like a good way to make up for the oversight!

Maria said...

nice ta-tas!