Monday, July 06, 2009

Maria and Bryan's Engagement Session

As if Maria and I weren't fortunate enough to have the Castelucci Family for landlords, now they are our clients also! Well, Maria is anyway- Maria Castelucci that is, not Maria Mrasek (deliveries at our building are quite confusing). Anyway, Maria and Bryan are getting married in less than 2 weeks and we're so happy we get to be part of it.

Almost 2 years ago when I met Maria C, back when she first showed me the property, I called Maria M to tell her about it, and I remember saying this, "the landlord has the most beautiful eyes. If we end up getting this spot, we have to photograph her someday; they're like real-life Disney eyes!" And now here we are!

So here are a few of my favorites from our engagement session a few weeks ago. (I'm practicing using our new logo. We don't have a blog for Verité yet so we're still just posting Verité work on our individual blogs until we get that up).

We started out with some cupcakes over in North Beach . . .




And since North Beach is neighbors with some lovely lusty ladies, we had to stop and visit them for a minute too :)


And then we headed downtown to this fun little spot Maria and I discovered a while back.



















And finally, we ended the night over at this super swanky bar Gitane where I clumsily bumped into lots of really good-looking people with my big camera bag.






Thanks for the fun day guys- can't wait for the big day!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE THEM!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

Courtney said...

Great pictures, guys. The new logo is great too.

jenlinmin said...

I loved these, Robyn! Some of your best (although I think that EVERY time you put up a new post!) Must be nice to just ooze talent like that!

AJ said...

Awesome, as always. However I was a little disappointed that you don't have any pictures of her "Disney" eyes on here (I mean YOU brought it up)...they are closed in all the "close ups"...