Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More from Arizona

I posted those pictures of Frank and Jeanne a while back but am just now getting around to posting a few more from our trip to Arizona two months ago.
Lauren and Brendan were as cute and sassy as ever. We spent our time playing in the tree house, playing jump rope, playing tether ball, making several trips to get ice cream, making ice cream, and eating more ice cream.


Brendan is one-of-a-kind. I mean seriously, just look at that face!
At one point he was leading me somewhere with my eyes closed and I said I didn't trust him, and he just responded completely matter-of-factly, "that's because I lie all the time" :) Shawn and I always compare him to Tatanka- so so naughty, but so so irresistible.




Lauren and I beat Shawn several times at Tether Ball. He claims we cheated, but I think he may just suck at Tether Ball.






The kids were getting ready to get a horse, so we did a fair amount of playing in the new horse trailers.






So that was our trip. It ended with lots of tears, watching the kids say goodbye to their dad as he headed back to Iraq (Man, war is such a lame idea on so many accounts). Anyway, he'll be home soon and we'll go back soon.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

There was a lot of cheating at tether ball.