Monday, June 14, 2010

Betsy's baby shower

My good friend Betsy and I are scheduled to have babies on pretty much the same day; we're totally hoping to be hospital roomies! Last weekend was her shower and it was so cute! Liz and the girls did an adorable "wagon" theme.
I forgot to bring my camera (as I do for pretty much any personal event) but I grabbed Steve and Betsy's camera for a bit. Even though it's like an embarrassingly 1/4 of the weight of mine, I swallowed my pride, and snapped some shots :)
(When they got their new camera a while back I was apparently totally rude and held it up with like 2 fingers like a toy camera and exclaimed how light it was. Only after the look on their faces did I realize that was maybe one of my more embarrassingly snobbish moves)







This one doesn't really belong amongst the shower photos, but I couldn't resist throwing this one of Finn getting fed before the shower in here.


Papa-to-be leaving the all-girl premises.


Liz had us play this GREAT game where we took different pictures of Betsy and Steve, and cut and pasted to create an image of what their baby would look like.














2 comments:

Betsy said...

Robyn, we really owe you one. It must have been tough to take decent shots with our sub par Canon. ;) (You'll never live this down...) xoxo

jenlinmin said...

What a gorgeous baby shower! I hope you two are hospital roomies. And wow! You can borrow my Canon ANY time, Robyn, if you could take pictures like that on it and then cast some magic spell on it when you hand it back so that I could take pictures like that with it. You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!