Thursday, February 16, 2012

Taisja + Brady + Eden

I have this "window seat" that I love to hang out at in my living room, but I was clueless as to how to make it cute and Taisja came to my aid . . . not once, not twice, but three times she made a window cushion for me- sewed it, tufted it, let it take over her dining room. My dogs kept destroying them and then I would sheepishly go back to Taisja and ask if she could "help" me make a new one and I promised I wouldn't let the dogs on this new one . . . or the next new one. Anyway, every time she just smiled and was like "sure! And is there anything else I can help you with?" So she's been so sweet and helpful, to say the least, which is why I was so excited for her to have little Eden, cause I could finally try to repay her just a little bit with some pictures! Well that and cause Eden is a fabulous little baby, and has made fabulous parents out of Taisja and Brady!





































2 comments:

jenlinmin said...

I'm tempted to have another baby just so I can get a rocking chair like that! J/K

Those are gorgeous photos, Robyn! Although would it even be possible to take a bad picture of Taisja? She is pure beauty. Well done everybody!

Lynn Roehm said...

I remember meeting Taisja when she helped you on your first seat cushion. Her baby is beautiful and the pictures are wonderful. Please give this family my best.