Monday, February 20, 2012

Finn- One Year

This session was from over a year ago, but I've always meant to post it, and it would just make me feel better if I did :)

It's actually so fun to look at these pictures of bald, just-learning-to-walk Finn, as he now has a full head of white locks and goes everywhere on his own. (He probably also looks different because this session was done right before Finn and Berkeley started their Nanny Share Care together so these were in his pre in-love state :)) Anyway, I have loved watching this guy grow and learn, and am so happy we continue to get to be a part of his world.







































1 comment:

jenlinmin said...

Okay, so I know it's not rocket science to make Finn appear adorable or Liz and Jeremy to look gorgeous, but you still are the most amazing photographer I've seen, Robyn! Beautiful work as always!