Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amber and Tatanka- one more from last weekend


Whenever Amber visits, she always acts super excited to see me, but really, it's just my dog she's excited to see. One time when we were visiting them in Portland a few years ago, Amber showed me a photo collage of her family she'd done for sharing time at school- no picture of Aunt Robyn and Uncle Shawn on there, but Tatanka was prominently featured. :)
Anyway, Amber and I went on a long walk on Monday and here's some shots from that.





Back at home, Maddie showed me all about how it is being two

and Nora just was.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It was great to look at the pictures you took of all the girls and T of course. Brings back great memories. I miss them already. Thanks for taking these, Robyn
Love you.

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

My dream is to come to SF and have you take my family pictures.. I never have seen someone take so many great photos! I love the personality you bring out in your pictures. One day you will be all mine (for an hour or two)!