Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Laura and Matt

Laura and Matt's wedding was forever ago (or at least close to forever) but because they are possibly the nicest people ever, they just kept telling me not to rush myself, and I've been so busy with so many other things that I totally jumped on their offers, and I kept bumping them to the bottom of my to-do list. (That'll teach clients to be nice to me, eh!) Anyway, from all the way back in September, here we have Matt and Laura- the first post anyway- more to come soon!

I did Matt and Laura's engagement shoot about a year before the wedding and when they came to pick up their engagement pictures they had a big announcement- which was that this lil' guy, MJ, was on his way! Laura and Matt's wedding plans, (and dress choice :)) changed a lot at that point, but they still ended up having such a tender and beautiful little ceremony in Shakespeare's Garden. They got ready and did their reception at the Marines Memorial Building, and MJ was there for it all, just as happy as could be, as if he knew exactly what was going on- so so cute!


Laura found this cute tea-length dress right off the rack 2 weeks before the wedding!


And as coincidence would have it, Laura's childhood best friend, and Maid of Honor, had a little baby girl about a month before they had MJ, so the two babies had little matching-sized formal-wear.








LOVED the hot pink and lime green color scheme!!
















Pinkie-promised to their vows.




I have to cut this post short at the moment, but I'll finish putting up more in the morning.

No comments: