Monday, March 16, 2009

April and Eduardo- sneak preview

I had such a great weekend with April and Eddie- they had a truly intimate and especially meaningful wedding and I was so grateful to be a part of it. There will be a much bigger post on them in a few months after I've had a chance to work on their pictures, but for now I just wanted to give them a little sneak peak. I've only had a chance to just briefly look through things, but it looks like there will be lots and lots of wonderful images guys! (if I do say so myself :))



Thank you, Thank you for including me in your day. You guys have a beautiful thing!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Thanks for including me too.

I recall thinking to myself while taking pictures that day that Eduardo (are we calling him Eduardo?) has one of the greatest smiles I've seen, so natural and happy.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! It was not only fantastic... we reached--nay, surpassed--the aimed-for ULTRA!!! Thank you both for being part of our special day. And thanks for the sneak peek, Robyn! Can't wait to see more... but can wait. You know what I mean; you just take the time you need :)

Aloha,
April & Ed/Eddie/Eduardo/Hey-You

Anonymous said...

Robyn,
come take some pics in Hawaii... we'll chip in and fly you out :)
As soon as we have some money...
mahalo nui,
Kapono

Julie Weisberg said...

Very touching and nice post work.