Friday, April 30, 2010

Lindsay and Matt {wedding Photography}

Also last Fall, Maria and I shot Lindsay and Matt's wedding. These two! These two are great. As is usually the case with me and brides, I got such a crush on Lindsay. She shortens all her words, so everything is "perf" or "fab" and I just think it's so cute. I kinda wanted to be her best friend. But anyway, Lindsay and Matt- high school sweethearts, and two peas in a pod. They are 100% perfect for each other!

I'm only posting a few of my favorites here becaaauuusssseee . . . . Maria has actually been working super hard getting our new Verite Blog up and going! We haven't really made any official announcements about it yet, but it's there and slowly but surely Maria is getting it to look perfect. We have a half dozen or so things on it so far and back at the beginning of this year, she posted Lindsay and Matt's wedding as our very first post! So check out much more of the wedding there, and make sure you now add that blog to your reader too, as that is where most of our wedding work will be showing up in the future.











This picture cracks me up because they had both been doing the whole champagne in flutes thing, and then all of the sudden they just broke out the Coors, and were like "we're so not champagne people"!


My fave.












These guys got married at St. Mary's college where Matt went to college and played soccer, so we had to spend a few minutes on his old field.




ok- remember to check out much more from this day on the Verité blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, I just found that you posted these today!!! I love them so much...they trully are the most "perf pics" ever. Congrats again on your little bebo--you are such a cute mama to be!!!
Love,
Lindsay