Monday, April 26, 2010

My absense & My feet

I know I keep apologizing for not being a very good blogger these last five months or so, but then I don't really follow that up with getting any better. . . a bit of an insincere apology I guess . . . . But really, this time, it's gonna be different. I really am back.

Not sure exactly what the problem has been lately- just been a bit crazy and stressed I guess, in part probably because my feet have been disappearing. In case anyone who reads my blog was unaware of this problem, it's true, I have been slowly watching my feet disappear from my field of vision . . .


Turns out that, come July 30th or so, this ever-growing stomach that has been the cause of said hindrance, should give way to Shawn's and my first offspring.


I know that's not really a viable excuse for having disappeared from my blog for the last 5 months (well except for the part when I was too nauseous to do anything but sit), but you should understand that I'm fairly freaked out about this. It is probably not the healthiest attitude to have, and I apologize to Fetus K, but I've sorta been approaching each day with the attitude that I only have X many days left until my life is over, so I have X many things to get done before then, clearly leaving no time to blog.

Buuuuut, now that the initial shock has worn off and I no longer feel the need to spend the majority of each day either over the toilet (Dec-Jan) or trying to check every item on my life's to-do list off (Feb-April), I'm gonna attempt to live a little more sanely and get back into a routine here. I know, I know, I can hear every already-parent laughing their head off as I said that, "get back into a routine!", right as I'm about to have a baby. But whatever, let a pre-mommy have her delusions.

So anyway, yep- baby on the way, and back to blogging. In the next few posts that follow, I'll attempt to bring my blog up-to-date with some of the shoots, weddings, and life's events that have happened over the last half a year or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can see why you can't see your feet!! It's all tummy. I can hardly wait to see you in person.....a side view. It good to know that things or should I say "K" are coming along nicely. Perhaps "K" stands for something other than kid?

Love you and so happy for this wonderful event. You'll be wonderful parents.

Love, Sharon

Tanya D said...

What wonderful news! We're very excited for you.