Friday, April 09, 2010

LilyRose {kids photography}

I know I've been gone from this blog for like years or something, but SO much has been going on (more on that later). For now, I'm happy to finally be making another post, and even happier that it is images of Jonathan and Katie's baby! I photographed Jonathan and Katie's wedding two years ago, so I was obviously super excited when they called to tell me they were gonna be visiting from Boston WITH their new baby!!!
And I know everyone just says this, but seriously. . . . could this baby be any cuter?!











I'm not sure, but I think my assistant Nicole may have actually taken this one, and it's one of my favorites! . . . I'm still hoping it was actually me :)








2 comments:

Katie Kemp said...

Robyn, you have out done yourself this time! Now this is why I have been and will continue to refer you to absolutely EVERYONE I know. Thank you for capturing just how fabulously perfect our little girl is! You are simply the best!!

Denise Marie Olson said...

Robyn...too cute is that baby!!!