Sunday, October 17, 2010

Berkeley looks like . . .

This is a completely silly post, but for the last two months, I find myself saying "Berkeley looks just like x" or "y", so I'm sharing some of my observations. . . .

Mostly, it has been a baby monkey I keep seeing in her.




And she's filled out quite a bit now, but in the beginning, her legs were so scrawny


Then when she started wearing cloth diapers, it turned her into a funny pear-shaped Tweedle Dee/Dum. This literally made me laugh out loud every time I picked her up for like a week straight before getting used to it.


Just the other day she had on a seriously stylin' David Brent outfit


And her pinky nail grows suspiciously faster than the rest of her nails resembling that of a certain population . . .




Anyway, clearly a very talented and multi-faceted young lady!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I think David Brent would call her a lookie-liky

The Gomes Family said...

I think she is the best looking cutest monkey of them all. (She doesn't resemble a monkey at all) I thought my little one looked monkey like when she was born.