Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rebecca's Bridal Shower

And speaking of showers (the wedding kind, this time), here's another one from this summer. The premise of the whole thing was a science experiment to test the compatibility of Derek and Rebecca. But really we mainly tested foods- cheeses, chocolates, honey, ice cream, root beer, cheetos, etc. We blindly ate a gourmet brand, a common brand, and the generic store brand of tons of different goodies, and then felt low-class when we found out we had chosen Hersheys over Valrhona (not me, of course). So anyway, tons of fun.
I missed Becca and Derek's wedding because Berkeley was 2 weeks late and I just didn't have the courage to take a 10-day old to L.A., but luckily I'd eaten enough cookies and Cheetos at the shower to totally make up for the plate of food I missed out on at the wedding.





























No comments: