Monday, October 18, 2010

My Baby Shower

A bit out of order, and not a ton of pictures to share since I was busy being the center of attention and didn't have a ton of time to take many, but here are a few shots from my wonderful baby shower back at the end of June. Courtney and Heather, with Liz and Maria, and I'm sure many others, threw me the most fabulous shower. There was lots of flowers and cupcakes and everyone made me one-of-a-kind onesies. I felt so so special!


Holly and Amber visiting from Oregon.




Jamaica is kinda like Tatanka in that she just keeps tilting her head to get cuter.










Crafts are not my mom's strong suit, but she wasn't gonna let that stop her from "making" something for her first and only grandchild. Oh no!


Can you believe how much stuff that girl got?! And she wasn't even born yet! How do people even know if they'll like her?

2 comments:

Baby Games said...

how sweet, lovely photos. I remember my sister baby shower. It was a memorable liked this.
_______________
Mickey Buarao

ryder said...

Such a fun-filled party! Parents - particularly moms - love baby shower parties. In fact, having those parties will not only make us happy, but the baby inside the womb as well. =D

Ryder Mauer