Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More dogs on the beach

I've been trying to get some good pictures of Morgie lately since I always feel bad when I have clients come over and they ask about my dogs, and I only have pictures of Tatanka to show them. But Morgan isn't as showy as T and doesn't naturally end up in front of the lens, so recently I've been making a bit of an effort to go out with the specific purpose of getting some shots of her. . . . but unfortunately since she's borderline "special", it's harder than it might seem. If I were photographing her for a regular job, I'd tell the owners they should just take their money back and I'd leave :). Anyway, she does at least a little bit better when somebody is in the pictures with her. Here's a few of her and Shawn that I liked from early on a Tuesday morning a few weeks back.

No comments: