Thursday, December 21, 2006

Natural Bridges

After coming home from China I had a resolution to be less stressed. To help me with this Shawn planned a date for us to go to Santa Cruz the Saturday after I got back (Nov. 5th). He bought me one of those gossipy magazines that I always want to look at but am always too embarrassed to buy, and we set south. First though we had to stop along the way at our favorite chain restaurant- Red Robin to get some of the best veggie burgers ever and- BONUS- turns out that it's that time of year again- Gingerbread flavored milkshakes!!! You know, I always say I could never move away from San Francisco because of all the wonderful food that I'm spoiled by here. . . but sometimes suburban restaurants are a little piece of heaven.
Once in Santa Cruz, we went first to go see the butterflies. This is the time of year when the Monarch Butterflies migrate to this area and it's quite a site to see.
I wanted to practice taking some "manly" pictures so I can be better at posing my grooms.
Unfortunately, I think Shawn misunderstood the assignment
After looking at the butterflies we went over to the beach where there were these large birds-

Then we went and snuggled on some pointy rocks and took pictures of everything around us
And us
Then it got dark and we took some more pictures

No comments: