Friday, December 22, 2006

Thanksgiving a while back

I'm posting things in a bit of a random order here while I try to catch up with some of the stuff I've wanted to post since starting the blog.
Last month we went to Brad and Candice's place in San Jose for Thanksgiving, and were happy and grateful to be surrounded by fabulous food, cute kids, warm fires and lots of love.
Tatanka was livin' it up surrounded by fans. (For more on this picture, you can visit Tatanka's post On Popularitie).
I think this will forever and always be my all-time favorite picture of Tyler. Really, I know he's still got an entire lifetime-minus-2-years ahead of him, but I just don't think it will get any better than this!
I suspect that twin brother Taylor has been going to Aunt Holly's beautician since they totally have the exact same color hair!
Being the newest and smallest addition to the family, Madeline was doted upon all night long.
And Catcher, not quite as small, but equally as cute, was pretty fun to watch as well.
Poor Shawn was painfully enjoying the festivities due to food poisoning from a work party the day before, so we packed the dogs up and headed home early.

No comments: