Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blossoms

We have this beautiful tree out behind our studio and it has honestly the most wonderful blossoms on it in the springtime. Last year, I told myself over and over again to take some pictures of it before they went away- it's not like it's a major undertaking when it's about 9 feet away from where I sit at my desk for 10 hours a day, but somehow they never got taken. So this year, although it took me until the week before they were almost gone, I made the trek to the back of the building to get these shots last week.





4 comments:

AJ said...

U.R.Uh.Maz.Ng!

Shawn said...

Those flowers are almost as pretty as you.

Am I aloud to say that on your blog?

Shawn said...

Ha! I don't know how to spell. aloud = allowed. Nothing to see here, everyone move on.

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Those blossoms are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !!!