Monday, April 13, 2009

Oliver!

I love the name Oliver. And Olive. And Olivia. If I have enough kids, I might do one of each.

But anyway, this is Oliver. Back at the end of last year I did this photo shoot with him and parents up in Tiburon. We had all sorts of fun playing at his grandparents beach up there, but he didn't last long (he'd just gotten vaccinated the day before and was having a bit of a rough day) so we added part two to our photo shoot the following week back at his home in SF.








My favorite.



And back in a totally different climate zone just 5 miles away. . .





4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, he is soo cute! Oliver and Olivia are fine, but I don't think twice before Olive.

Mom said...

Oops, I mean DO think twice.

Courtney said...

My grandmothers name is Olive. Olive Devina. I would advise against Olive, too.

jenlinmin said...

I love, love, love Daniel and Heddy! And they're photogenic too! Some people get all the breaks ;) Beautiful photos, Robyn... as usual!