Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Charlie the kitten

I photographed this mischievous little kitten Charlie a few months ago, and I love how his pictures came out. His people, Kara and Ted, told me all about how incredibly silly he is- as well as what a wino he is- and as soon as I walked in, true to rumor, he started performing.

















Charlie has this obsession with the bathtub; it's quite endearing. He takes the toilet china caps and just bats them around in the tub like crazy- it looks a little like a one-man(cat) hockey game.



















1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

OH!!! I LOVE him! He is the sweetest little tiger EVER!!! Awwwwww

I need pictures of me and my kitties too at some point. My little boy also like to perform, but his sister is more into napping.lol