Monday, June 15, 2009

Jason finally finishes

Last Monday, Shawn and I went down to Stanford to watch Jason defend his thesis. I didn't really understand much of anything after the introduction, but in the end it still didn't sound like he'd cured cancer, so I'm really not sure what the big deal was. . . I did make it onto the acknowledgement slide though! And I'm pretty sure that's akin to getting my own PhD.




Anyway, his cake said "Dr." on it, so I guess that makes him the real deal.




People in his lab telling stories about him.






Then we went out to dinner and dessert with the fam.




Jason always complains about how he doesn't like me to take pictures of him, but I'm gonna speculate here that maybe if he'd stop talking for a few seconds, he would take a descent picture and then not dislike it so much, but seriously, yap yap yap- in every shot.


Anyway, good job J. :)

2 comments:

Charles said...

Congrats Dr. Reuter!

Denise Marie Olson said...

kudos to Jason and best of luck with his future endeavors....!!!