Monday, June 01, 2009

Jason's . . . really good at genetics

When I was working on Charles and Tessa's wedding last week, I found these pictures that Jason took of Shawn and me that day. The light was so pretty at the moment, and I just thought if I did all the settings for him, and told him exactly where to stand, he could get it right. . .


Wrong.

But that's ok; I'm sure he's really good at what he does. . .

:) Ok, they weren't all that bad, and after a little cropping and PS magic, here's a few cute ones.







except, he made my nose look huge. So yeah, his photography still needs some work.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Just in case anyone is wondering, Robyn's nose is very small.

Her mother said...

Shawn is exactly right. Her nose is almost as small as her mother's.

Charles said...

I think I saw this on Jason's calendar:

June 8th: defend dissertation
June 9th: start photography internship at Robyn's studio

You've got your work cut out for you Robyn! :)

Denise Marie Olson said...

aw Robyn, these are adorable!!!! Science geeks do have hope!!!!

Daniel. Heddy, the Lit'l Grisales said...

I think Robyn is absolutely beautiful no matter what her nose looks like!