Monday, May 10, 2010

The Farm Sanctuary Hoe Down 2010

Two years ago Shawn and I went up to Orland, Ca. to go to The Farm Sanctuary's annual fundraiser/hoe down event. We had such a great time, as seen here, and were really excited to go back this year. We invited Nate and Court this time so that we could fit in better (they are Vegan) but they totally brought their American flag chair and ruined that plan ;)

Anyway, it was lovely! (except for the part where we got there too late Saturday and left too early Sunday to go see the animals! I was kinda peeved about that. Oh, and the part where I went and bought an air mattress the day before since I suspected that laying on the ground 6 months pregnant wasn't going to be so comfortable, but then didn't pay attention to the part where I bought one that only has an electric pump, thus leaving me to prove my suspicions correct- not so comfortable) But we still got to listen to interesting speakers, eat great food, act like farmers, barn dance, star gaze, read, snuggle, camp, get ticks, do yoga, and pat ourselves on the back for being so moral :)























2 comments:

Kylie said...

Awesome shots! You guys all look great! =)

jenlinmin said...

One of these years we REALLY, REALLY do want to join you!!! At least we get the benefit of enjoying your amazing photos!

P.S. I can't believe you are 6 months already! (And of course I can only say that because I'm not the one with killer heartburn and perpetual backache.) You wear that baby well... you are one SUPER-cute pregnant lady!