Monday, May 04, 2009

Sarah and Dustin

Last Friday, fellow photographer, the ever so amazing Sarah Maren, and hubby came down from Sacramento for an engagement shoot she had scheduled for Saturday with one of her couples. We went to lunch, got hot chocolate, played in the rain, compared photog notes, and had a wonderfully cozy afternoon. They asked Maria and I to take a few pictures of them sine they needed a new profile shot for their upcoming like a million page spread (!!!) in Real Weddings magazine! So here's a few of my faves.

















Sarah makes it really hard for people to decide whether it's her talent, or her warmth, or her impeccable sense of humor that makes you like her so much. . . although for me, I think it's the super stylish glasses.

2 comments:

Sarah Maren said...

How do I love thee??? OH MY GOSH! I love thee in SOOOO many ways! Thank you for braving the rain and rocking this shoot out! I can't thank you and Maria enough. Any time you and that darling hubs of yours need a photo, I am your girl. Thank you again beautiful Robyn!

kateharrison said...

I love these!! Here I thought I'd seen them all and bam: more S&D greatness!! Beautiful, Robyn.