Friday, May 22, 2009

Studio Photography spread

Back in March I was featured in Studio Photography Magazine - an industry publication! I had a whole 3 page spread and was feeling all proud. . . and then they went out of business :) This publication's been around for 10 plus years, has a big readership, and I was feeling all big-time, but yeah, that got squashed when I heard the announcement the following month . . . So anyway, a little less impressive of an announcement than it would have been otherwise, but here it is all the same (sorry for the poor scan).




4 comments:

Shawn said...

I think they should change the name of their magazine to Stu Stu Studio Photography.

Well done, Love.

Unknown said...

Great spread, congrats!

Mom said...

So sorry they are out of business. I would have loved to have bought the March issue to add to my collection of features on my very talented daughter.
Love you

Carissa said...

Wow Robyn, your article is pawsitively charming!!! Seriously, I loved it! Look at how you have blossomed! :)