Thursday, May 07, 2009

A week or two ago, Lindsie, who owns Haute Bride down the street from us, had Maria photograph her new "cocktail" line of jewelry. Maria started setting things up just using various little corners and vignettes here in our studio, and I couldn't resist grabbing my camera and joining in the fun. Lindsie's pieces are just so so pretty. . . I don't really have an appreciation for diamonds or fine stones, but man- I love big fake sparkly things! Maria always says I'm like Dory from Finding Nemo- I just get so distracted by anything that sparkles.









Maria did a killer job with this assignment. I totally love her images!!

1 comment:

jenlinmin said...

Sure makes me wish I was into jewelry! I love the juxtaposition of the "sparkly things" with nature. Why do they look so natural together?