Friday, May 15, 2009

Alex's Bar Mitzvah

Alex was the last Bar Mitzvah I photographed, back at the beginning of the year, and he was number three of the Three Musketeers I've mentioned recently: him, Josh, and Drew.
The theme for Alex's day was The Sharks, and they were seriously devoted to the theme- Sharks-colored Kippots, Hockey Puck save-the-dates, Shark-mask favors . . . The whole event was quite impressive!!









I love this one. Alex, one of the men.












Look, below on the right! That's Ronnie Lott! . . . Actually, it's no big deal really- Ronnie and I go way back. I got his signature when I was like 14. He didn't act like he remembered me, but you know, sometimes stars can be really shy.





The party that night was really so great. I wish I could post every single picture of the details- they just did such a good job with all of them. And I'm telling you- 13-year olds know how to throw a party! I mean, com'on, DDR! There should be DDR at every party.











And here they are, together again. Alex, Drew, and Josh.




I love this one of Ruth as she's watching Alex give his Candle-lighting presentation. I think she just looks so proud and so in love with her son.






No comments: