Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yummy Yummy

Since I posted a picture of Ella without her own face yesterday, I figured I owe her some pictures with her face in tact.

These are from dinner at Yummy Yummy a few weeks ago.




Betsy and Steve saw how impressed Alex was with Ella's noodle intake and thought that if they did the same, they could get a kiss out of him as well, but unfortunately he wasn't quite as taken with them.


We never really know quite what we're eating at Yummy Yummy, but it's always good!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hm...Steve and I don't look quite as adorable doing little kid tricks as I thought we might. :)

Denise Marie Olson said...

funny and yummy.....my daughter was looking at these photos and thought they were really funny....she wanted to know what everyone was eating....nice captures of the little girl...too cute!!!