Sunday, December 07, 2008

Kari and Gracie



I love this photo shoot! Just about every other picture is my "favorite one". Almost two years ago Kari bought a photo session for her friend and roommate Jaime, for Jaime and her Basset Hound, Lucy. Since then Kari has adopted Gracie and so Jaime contacted me a few months ago to get this gift for Kari- so cute- huh! So now all the girls in the house have had a photo shoot.













I had to show a close up of this adorable one so you can see this brick of a dog flying! She's a butterfly chaser! (and can I just say that I love butterfly-chasing dogs)
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stunning job, Robyn!!!! Gracie is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Great work! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, seriously, those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I can't believe that when you pick up a camera, that is the result you get! That is pure talent... good on ya!

Anonymous said...

Your pet photography work is seriously inspiring.

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Bassett Hounds are my absolute favorite dogs in the world. This post about killed me! Awwww puppies.