Monday, December 22, 2008

That Takes the Cake

A while back, Maria and I set off on a huge undertaking- The Union Street Wedding Ring, which I'll write more about later when the website is finally finished (one of the many items on our ever-growing to-do list . . . why doesn't that thing ever get shorter?!) But in short, we've been taking images of all the different wedding-related merchants on our street to create the website, and I just got to thinking I should start posting all of the ones I've done on my blog. So here's the first- I did these for That Takes the Cake the other day. I was first introduced to these cupcakes by Courtney, and am now a regular connoisseur. Along with my frequent trips to CocoaBella (hmmm- second post in a row about all the desserts I eat) Maria and I often treat ourselves to a little mid-afternoon Strawberry Cupcake. So so good. Period. Anyway, Keisha is the new owner and she's absolutely adorable and laughs in every other sentence- it's quite endearing! Her and her husband Brian were just interviewed by Malou so their spotlight is scheduled to air on Jan 4th I think! So exciting, I mean it's no "feature in Modern Dog", so to speak, :) but still great for them!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keisha & Brian,
Congratulations! You have really reached one of your goals. We are proud of you.
Your cousins,
Glenda & Buck
Washington, D.C.

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I think Sweet & Saucy went here a few months back! I need to hit it the next time I am shooting in the city. I remember thinking it looked great back then, I don't know why I haven't gone there yet!

(Sweet & Saucy is a fancy, well known internet baker lady who is just wonderful. http://www.mysweetandsaucy.com/ )