Friday, December 19, 2008

Sorry Maria

So a few days ago our landlords, Angela and Maria, who, by the way, are as wonderful as they are pretty, brought Maria and I a box of CocoaBella chocolates as a little holiday gift. . . . . I love chocolates, and I really love CocoaBella chocolates. The store is right down the block from our studio and I go there at least once a week because I often deserve a little treat for working so hard. But anyway, here's the problem- the gift was actually for both Maria and I but Maria has been working from home most days so I've been here at the studio alone with this box of chocolates. I know I should have waited for you Maria, but I didn't know when you'd be back so I went ahead and started in on them. But I was very considerate to only eat half of everything.



So I'm sorry that they aren't as pretty as they were a few days ago, and if it's too gross for you to eat the remaining halves that my teeth and saliva have touched, no worries- I understand I will have to finish them, and I apologize.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny....too too funny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CocoaBella should DEFINITELY find a way to use that photo of you in their marketing strategy. You are so cute, Robyn!