Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Me in Modern Dog!!

Some of you may be familiar with this ultra popular, HUGE, big time, totally-now, everybody's-reading-it publication called Modern Dog (it's akin to Vanity Fair)


Well, regardless of how you perceive the magazine, I'm totally excited by the fact that I was just featured in this Winter's issue!! Here it is:



And if you notice from the cover, Rachel Ray, Jennifer Aniston, and Jessica Alba are also all in this issue. They'll probably be calling me soon, wanting to hang out, you know. Since we are kinda in the same circle now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I just started subscribing and this was my very first issue. It was a great article and I bookmarked your blog after I read it. Just wanted to say hi!

xo,
erin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's a lovely article and very well-deserved.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're famous now! ;) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats Robyn!!! well deserved!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! You, Morgan and Tatanka are famous now!

Anonymous said...

Why am I not famous with you guys? Great job really though.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are sooo cool. can we still be friends? are you too famous for me? Love it, Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Can we say 'yay,' 'Yay,' and more 'YAY'!!! That's so excellent! Congrats :)

Love the close-up of Gracie's markings and enjoyed some flying-dog laughs with Ed. See you soon!