Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More of Indiana

So after hanging out in their old neighborhood, we went over to the "creek" (I think it might have been sewer water) where Jason used to fish.






This sight literally made me jump just slightly- look how close the color of my shoes is- that's amazing!!!


Then we headed over to Charles's parents' house where they were setting up for the party that night and the wedding the next day. I think this house may be half the reason I liked Indiana. Sooo Pretty. (Sigh . . . .) Anyway, I'll have to get myself a porch like that one day.


So when we got there Tessa had a secret for Charles . . .


She'd been saving this special job of splitting the bonfire wood just for Jason!!




It was so pretty out, and I'd already taken more than enough pictures of lovebirds Jason and Shawn as you can tell, so luckily Charles and Tessa were willing to do a little day-before-the-wedding 5 minute shoot for me.












We left and went to have a fabulous dinner with Jason's brothers and mom, and then by the time we got back the party was underway




This picture is so funny. I let Charles's dad swap lenses with me, so he put my fancy shmancy lens on his Rebel- and he was quite impressed.

. . . maybe I could get him to trade me- my lens for his front porch. . .

No comments: