Thursday, May 08, 2008

Rachel and Brooks Engagement Session preview

On Monday and Tuesday I had an Engagement Session with Rachel and Brooks down in Carmel. Carmel is officially known as the most dog friendly city in the world, and Rachel and Brooks love their dogs! so it was the perfect little getaway spot for them to go while Brooks is on his one week break from his residency at Stanford. So far, every day of their little vacation had been spent sleeping in, drinking some cocktails, doing a little shopping, and taking the dogs to the beach! ah, Sigh.... :) Anyway, I had a great time joining them for a few hours! I've actually barely even looked at the pictures yet, but here are a few I grabbed real quick. I'll put up a few more in a couple of weeks after I've had time to work on them.











Thanks again guys. I had such a great time with you!

No comments: