Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Embarrassing Dog

You might have already seen something similar on Tatanka's blog, but I just couldn't resist posting some of the same pics here too. Dangit, I love that dog- he's so freakin' cute! Embarrassing, but cute.
So when Shawn and I were in Carmel last week we went into Diggity Dog- the most elaborate pet store I have ever encountered. Seriously, they have collars nicer than any necklace I own, and ceramic dishes that make my Bed Bath & Beyond dishes look like paper picnic wear! And they have tons of it- the place is ginormous!
But even with raw hide options that went on for miles, there was only this one product that Tatanka just had to have. I asked Shawn if it was a bad idea b/c then people might think that we were Republican, but he assured me that they would know it was only our dog's party.

No comments: